Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The friend!!


The friend!!!

A fleeting glance at the sky and the effortless movement of eyes can spot this beautiful thing . The moon. It’s pulchritude numbs my senses and puts me asunder from, the virtual world , I breathe in. Its presence rams in me ,the necessary transition energy to jump from my existing energy level to a higher one. Its my entry into a sphere, where every labyrinth in my mind is bustling but still the sphere I am in, is as tranquil as the moon is.

Some things and some relationships in live are just ineffable.Some times it inspires me .and sometimes makes me feel abysmally low. I adorn the white mask it wears and the way it makes itself appear so calm and smooth with so many rocks on its surface.
It gives me the strength to climb the tallest mountain ever, the oomph to shine amongst the stars. The waxing and waning of moon is analogous to the mood tides I go through…One moment I feel all cheerful and in the next you will find me sitting in the darkest corner of the room with a gloomy face.

I have had a loads of ren·dez·vous with my friend.. But some of them still stir the strings of my heart.. This is one of them….

One fine day, late at night, when the sky was as clear as a crystal., I was sitting on the table, in my balcony, in Pune completely drenched with boredom .Then I met my old companion, after ages..amisdt the hustle bustle of college life, new friends.. I felt guilty that after so long I was free enough to share a conversation with, my evergreen friend. U know whats the best thing about him,, he doesn’t complain and is an pateint listener…He gives me enough space to spread my wings, and fly high….My tete a tete wid him lasted the whole night….the surprising part is ,we both were silent, just staring at each other,but what was so special about the silence was that, it was not uncomfortable…. it spoke volumes. We shared our lives in those moments….The after feeling of my conversation still lingers in my mind. It feels so superbly amazing…..its like u found a long lost friend.

No comments: